Sponsors of this web site
AMPSUK MEDIA SERVICES,Borehamwood
A & Y LOCKSMITHS, Borehamwood
HARRINGTON CAR SALESAND GARAGE, Shenley
KING WILLIAM V1 Public House, Shenley
MICHAEL YEO, Estate agent Borehamwood
SHADES HAIR, Hair with attitude Borehamwood
THE FLOWERSTORE, Heaven Scent Borehamwood
THE WAY FORWARD PRODUCTIONS, Borehamwood
APPLE MAC HELP, (Shenley)
PRINT BUYING, Edgware
CAN BE UPDATED EVERY DAY
Useful links to other websites
INDEX TO OTHER PAGES
Laura Davis is our official distribution organizer from
Radlett Tel: 01923 857077
SUPPORTERS AND SPONSORS
JUST FOR FUN
Including LOCAL AUTHORS
VISITORS TO THIS SITE from September 2011
How to avoid accidents at home
ELSTREE BOREHAMWOOD TOWN COUNCIL NEWS updated 19th October
Web site created
14th September 2009
HISTORY OF TRIED AND TRUSTED
CLUBS AND ORGANISATIONSProfile of clubs CLICK HERE
you can follow us on
020 8953 7132
079 396 70055
The Christmas Edition of the magazine is displayed on our website click link top of this page
Delivery will be complete by Sunday 8th December 90% of the copies were delivered in November
NEWS and testimonials
click the mobile Tell us what you think to our website
AMPSUK Tried and Trusted Ltd
24 Oak Farm Borehamwood WD6 2DD
Company Reg 08376337
Telephone: 020 8953 7132 Normal office hours
Monday from 12 pm to 9 pm Tuesday and Wednesday 9 am to 9 pm Thursday 10 am to 1 pm
If your call is urgent M. 079 396 70055
The first magazine 2009 just 2000 copies were available from selected outlets CLICK HERE
BOREHAMWOOD FOOD BANK
Last update 8TH DECEMBER 2013
Community magazine for Arkley Borehamwood,
We donate all the profit to local Charities. Hard copies always clearer than the web copy
Click the blue links to see our sponsors pages or web supporters details
20,000 letterboxes will get this magazine in 2014 twice a year
Founded September 2009 incorporated as a Limited company January 2013 with 5 Directors
SCROLL DOWN BELOW FOR THE APPLICATION FORM TO ENTER YOUR FILM INTO THE SHORT FILM AWARDS
CLICK HERE FOR
MONEY OFF VOUCHERS
Copies of the Film awards night are available on DVD at £7.00 from the Ark Theatre, The Elstree and Borehamwood Museum, A & Y Locksmiths or direct from Tried and Trusted by sending a cheque for £8.00 payable to AMPSUK Tried and Trusted Ltd 24 Oak Farm, Arundel Drive, Borehamwood. WD6 2DD This is to cover post and packaging.
With effect from the Spring edition 2014 of this magazine we will be delivered into two areas twice a year 10,000 copies four times a year giving a total of 20,000 to each area every year.
Normal prices before discount and advertising in all 4 editions is as follows and we do not charge VAT.
Full page £250.00
Half Page £130.00
Qrtr page £70.00
Eighth page £40.00
Other sizes £30.00
Inside front, page 3, inside back
and back add 25% premium.
Borehamwood South 7,000 copies
Elstree 1,200 copies
Arkley 1,800 copies
delivered Spring and Autumn
Borehamwood North 6,500copies
Shenley 1,500 copies
Radlett 2,000 copies
Delivered Summer and Winter
Figures given for distribution are approximate
COMMUNITY CLEAN UP
THE FUTURE OF TRIED AND TRUSTED
Our aim for 2015 is to publish 12 editions a year with 20,000 copies every month and to become a news publication concentrating on local issues.
Sport local youth activity etc.will be promoted.
Staff will be paid but we will still donate any profit back to community projects, charities etc.
Additional staff such as Graphic designers,feature editors and reporters etc.will be employed, some part time whilst it may be necessary to have some full time employees.
We will also be seeking out a local office for production that the public will have access to and meet members of our staff.
Priority to advertise is given to local traders who must accept our principles of Honesty, Reliability Professionalism, Value for Money.and support our charity giving.
Between 10 & 20% a traders pays for their advertisement is donated to a local charity.
The Future of Tried and Trusted see below
The editor publishes anything that is legal but takes no responsibility for the content as the views expressed are those of the authors and not always shared by the editor of this website.Freedom of speech is appreciated and it is essential that all viewpoints are given.
Property to Buy or rtent
- Be part of the short film awards and see your film screened to the public and film critics.
- The best film wins a cash prize of £50 and a trophy
- Winner with runners up published in the Tried and Trusted and other publications.
- You can Network with other film makers and others involved in the film industry.
- Your film will be watched by a film producer and director from Elstree film studios.
- He or she will be a guest on the celebrity judging panel.
- Judges will have 50% of the vote after the public votes on what they feel is the best film.
- Your £10 film entry gets you into the Ark theatre on the night.
- If you are under 16, a person over that age must present your film.
- It is your chance to shine, as we are always looking for talented young people to display their talent with music, dance, comedy, drama etc.
- Closing date for film submission is 3rd of January for the 2014 Young Adult Awards
LAST UPDATE 2ND DECEMBER 2013
UPDATED 2ND OCTOBER
to see early editions of Tried and trusted front pages only
UPDATED 5th DECEMBER 2013
We are aware that some viewers to this web site are not registered on the visitors meter as it is their choice to prefer to remain incognito.
Subsequent returns to view the site may not always be registered
Updated 4 Nov 2013
HERTSMERE COMMUNITY TRANSPORT
If you wish to meet and have a dialogue with the Editor or any of the magazine staff and or web site team. We can be at Jenny's restaurant in The High Street of Borehamwood by prior appointment Telephone 020 8953 7132 or 079 396 70055 Email email@example.com
Copy and print the application form complete it and post to
Tried and Trusted
Young Adult Short Film Awards
C/0 The Way Forward Productions Ltd
Maximum size of the short film not to exceed 10 minutes
RULES AND TERMS FOR SUBMITTING SHORT FILMS
- (Junior Young Adult section up to 25)
- (Adult section over 25)
- All films submitted must not exceed 10 minutes on an memory sick,HD or blue ray disc.
- Please enclose a cheque for £10.00 payable to Tried and Trusted Film Awards
C/O The Way Forward productions Elstree Studios Borehamwood, Herts WD6 1JG.
- All films will be scrutinised for quality and content.
- The scrutiny committee reserve the right to refuse any film that is deemed to be unsuitable and your disc will be returned to you with your cheque for £10.00 if it is rejected.
- There is no right of appeal as the scrutineers joint decision is final.
- Content that contains excessive violence,pornography,religious ethnic blasphemy or abuse is rejected.
- Any disc you have submitted without payment will be destroyed.
- The onus is on yourselves to included payment and the content is not longer than 10 minutes.
- We have the ability to play up to 12 films only for each date.
- First come first served for 2014, others held over until 2015.
- Please mark your disc for either Junior or Adult produced.
Places of Worship
My meetings there over the last week
Martibni eni - Cynthia Barker -Malcolm Caseman - Pastor Janet -- Andrea Rosna - Jason Cook
Last update 8th December 2013